Polish Ecumenical Council (Polska Rada Ekumeniczna)
00-790 Warszawa, Poland
tel. +48 22 849 96 79
fax +48 22 849 65 01
Rev. Ireneusz Lukas firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary of the office:
Urszula Krzemińska email@example.com
Rev. Michał Dmitruk firstname.lastname@example.org
Michał Karski email@example.com
The Polish Ecumenical Council offers seven guest rooms with bathrooms to ecumenical guests:
The Council building is situated in a quiet district close to the centre of Warsaw, near Plac Unii Lubelskiej (Unia Lubelska Square). Accommodation with breakfast can be reserved, and the conference room is available for use.
Please make your reservation by calling +48 22 849 96 79 or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to the Polish Ecumenical Council
see on the map
Bus stops (nos. 117, 130, 138, 210, 222) and tram stops (nos. 4, 10, 14, 18, 35) are nearby.
From the Central Railway Station:
From Dworzec Zachodni Station (rail and coach):
- Bus no. 210 (going to Ursynów Płn.) and tram no. 10 (going to Wyścigi) – get off at Dworkowa stop
From the airport:
- Bus no. 523 (going to Olszynka) – get off at Marszałkowska stop. Then change to tram no. 4, 10, 14, 18 or 35 (going to Wyścigi, Służewiec or Metro Wilanowska) and get off at Dworkowa stop
- Bus no. 188 (going to Olszynka) – get off at Marszałkowska stop. Then change to tram no. 4, 10, 14, 18 or 35 (going to Wyścigi, Służewiec or Metro Wilanowska) – get off at Dworkowa stop
How to get to central Warsaw:
- to Politechnika station, then bus no. 117, N37* or tram no. 10 or 14 – get off at Dworkowa stop
- to Pole Mokotowskie station, then bus no. 130 (going to Wilanów) – get off at Dworkowa stop
- Tram no. 4, 18 or 36 (to get to Pl. Bankowy)
- Bus no. 117 (to get to Nowy Świat Street), 222 (to get to Stare Miasto – the Old Town) and 210
Licensed Warsaw taxis have an illuminated lamp with the word TAXI on the roof and are marked with a yellow and red stripe on the front doors, with a number on the side as well as the city’s coat of arms.
On the front window, apart from the tariff, you will find a plate containing a hologram with the vehicle’s licence number and registration number. Inside, you will see an identifier with the driver’s photo and the taxi licence number.
Warsaw City Council determines the maximum price for their services (the price must not exceed 3 zlotys during tariff no. 1 on weekdays between 6 am and 10 pm).